Monday, November 15, 2010

Super-freakin' CDO P.I.M.P.

I don't know what you heard about me
But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P

Whenever I sell U my CDO’s
I’m gonna fuck U like common ho’s
‘Cos I’m a bonus-driven banksta
Comin’ to push subprime at’ ya

Pushing toxic is my specialty
Whenever my clients ask for their sexy
AAA debt with yield that make ‘ya come
I slice ‘n dice ‘em ‘til the risk seems gone

You won’t know it when I’m short
It’s yo’ goddam fault if yo’ get hurt
Securitizing shit is the thing in my ‘hood
Ripping clients’ face off whenever we could

Yo, I’m a super-freakin’ banksta
At the right basis points, I securitize yo’ grandma
When I get in trouble, you’ll save me ‘cos I’m so fly
I’m 2big2fail, I can blow tha system sky-high

Don’t get mad at me ‘cos I’m rich
I’m just doing God’s work, bitch!
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P
snoop or white shoe banker?

No comments: